The Career Builder's Podcast
Building Resilence and Balancing Obligations with Rashida Geddes
Leadership coach to millennial women, Rashida Geddes talks about what it means to seek better alignment in your life, growing through difficult times, and how women can advance into leadership roles.
- Rashida Geddes - leadership coach
- How Rashida identified her career purpose early on in her career
- The importance of mindset in career progression
- Takeaways from being underemployed
- Self-advocacy in your career
- Getting through COVID-19: You get to decide your perspective and focus
- How to shift from victimhood to empowerment
- Defining balance & striving for balance
- Tips for prioritizing & setting boundaries
- How balance is like baking
- What resiliency means and how to build it
- Supporting each other through empathy & leadership
- Challenges that women face in their career & tips to overcome them
- "Bring your bad-ass-ery to your career"
- The importance of diversity and inclusion through representation
- How we can move toward fairness & humanity
- "Be the CEO of your own life"